(Click on the map to go to MapQuest, in a new window)
- From the Washington Beltway, exit at 11A (Pennsylvania Avenue) towards Upper Marlboro.
- Go approximately 5 miles and exit at Route 301 South, toward Richmond.
- Go approximately 5 miles (past two red lights, one blinking) and turn left at Route 382 (Croom Station Road).
- Go exactly 7 miles and turn left onto Nottingham Road.
- Go 300 feet to the first driveway on the left. The mailbox on the right-hand side of the driveway says “15102”.
In case you get lost or delayed, our temporary phone number is (215) 360-9467.
ADDITIONAL DRIVING DIRECTIONS FROM THE NORTH
These directions are highly detailed, for precision.
They can seem complicated, but it is a straight-through drive.
The motel is about 50 minutes from Baltimore.
- NJ Turnpike south, across the Delaware Memorial Bridge.
Take Rte. 95 South to a few miles before Baltimore
Rte. 895 South, through Baltimore Harbor Tunnel
Take Rte. 97 South about 11 miles to Exit 7.
(Ignore the previous sign to Rte 301 Business Section.)
- Take Rte. 3 South (Robert Crain Highway). This becomes Rte. 301.
- About 6 miles down the road the Executive Inn & Suites is on the right. (This is 2.3 miles past the County Police Station, also on the right.)
- Then, about two miles after you pass the intersection to Rte 4, Turn left at Route 382 (Croom Road). There is a Citco gas station on that corner. Go 6.5 miles and turn left onto Nottingham Road. You will see a tall flagpole on the left, just before this turn.
- Go 300 feet to the first driveway on the left. The number on the mailbox (on the right side of the road) is 15102.
Executive Inn & Suites (Click here
for a map for the motel.)
2901 Crain Highway (Rte 301)